ABOUT VIG 3D CHROME EMBLEMS
Flexibility is a key feature of a VIG badge. This means VIG 3D badges and emblems can be engineered by LNI at the design stage to adhere to flat, textured and even curved surfaces. Bright chrome is the most popular finish with the option of adding full-colour printing to match any corporate logo or brand.
VIG has been tested and validated by all the major car companies so you know your VIG badge will last the distance.
- VIG is ultra-flexible for application to curved as well as flat surfaces.
- Fully tested for outdoor use.
- VIG offers full colour printing onto the base chrome material to match any corporate colour or design.
- Heat activated adhesive is an option for application to fabrics and vinyls.
- Locally made tooling is very affordable and is usually completed in under 2 weeks.
- A 3D printed prototype (extra cost option) can also be supplied at the design stage.
- VIG badges can be supplied mounted into a disposable fitting template. (either with or without printed part numbers, barcodes and fitting instructions)
- Vehicle logo, model and grade badges.
- RV and marine logo, model and grade badges.
- Limited Edition badges.
- Special Edition badges.
- Interior badges.
- Alloy wheel centre badges.
- Product branding badges.
- Retail product display badges.