You may need a 3D badge, such as LunaKrome or Lenscal (domed). You may need a warning label or a serial number label. Or maybe you need a graphic panel or membrane switch for an electronic product design. Either way, it’s important to start consulting with a branding expert as early in the design process as possible.
Some things to consider when thinking of branding your new product design include:
- What ‘look’ am I after?
- How will the badge, label or metal nameplate stick to my product design?
- Is the surface of my product design flat or curved? Is it grained?
- Are there any specifications I need to meet?
- What is the intended life-span of my product design?
- What environmental factors will my product design be exposed to?
- How will the badge, label or metal nameplate be applied?
- Who is the end user?
50 years experience supplying branding solutions means we’ve dealt with virtually every scenario imaginable. Though if you’ve got a new one, then you’ll have access to our experienced Technical and Engineering team who will find the perfect solution, just for you.
Recommended products include:
- LunaKrome 3D Chrome Badges for branding your products.
- Lenscal (Domed) Badges for branding your products.
- Premium Decorative Nameplates for branding your products.
- Metal Nameplates for serial and rating plates, warning plates, safety plates.
- Self-adhesive Labels for serial labels, warning labels, safety labels, decorative decals, specification labels, instructional labels.
- Graphic Panels for control panel overlays.
- Membrane Switches for plug-in electronic control panels.
If you are after a badge, metal nameplate, label, graphic panel or membrane switch that will give your product design a lasting impression, then please contact us.