When purchasing a metal nameplate, it’s important you choose a fully anodised part. Only a fully anodised metal nameplate will last the distance on your truck body, trailer or bus. Anything less than a fully anodised part will fade quickly and scratch easily.
For ultimate durability, ensure your labels are printed on a high-quality material and top coated. This combination will provide the best protection against fading, abrasion, liquids (like diesel) and solvents.
Badges, whether LunaKrome 3D chrome, Lenscal (domed) or Premium Decorative Nameplates, should be made to full automotive specifications. Afterall, your products are automotive so you deserve automotive branding.
All our badges, metal nameplates and labels can be designed to:
- Be resistant to UV so they won’t fade.
- Withstand extreme temperatures and exposure.
- Be resistant to most liquids and solvents.
- Resist abrasion.
- Be easy to apply.
- Tolerate cleaning with a pressure washer.
Recommended products include:
- LunaKrome 3D Chrome Badges for the primary branding your products.
- Lenscal (Domed) Badges for branding your products, including primary branding and road wheel centre badges.
- Premium Decorative Nameplates for branding your products, including primary branding.
- Metal Nameplates for VIN plates, serial and rating plates, warning plates.
- Self-adhesive Labels for instructional labels, decorative decals, warning labels, safety labels.
If you are after a badge, metal nameplate or label that will give your brand a lasting impression, then please contact us.