Branding for Canopies, Service Bodies & Trays
If you need a metal nameplate for VIN, serial numbering or rating information then always demand a fully anodised plate. Anything less will fade, scratch and be susceptible to solvents and liquids. And you definitely don’t want that.
Warning and instructional labels should only be made from the highest quality materials with the right type of adhesive and clear top-coated for extra protection.
To make your brand really stand out you’ll need automotive quality badges, either LunaKrome 3D Chrome, Lenscal (Domed) Badges or Premium Decorative Nameplates. These products are fully automotive validated so you can be confident they’ll be promoting your business for years to come.
All our badges, metal nameplates and labels can be designed to:
- Be resistant to UV so they won’t fade.
- Withstand extreme temperatures and exposure.
- Be resistant to most liquids (including diesel) and solvents.
- Resist abrasion.
- Be easy to apply.
- Tolerate cleaning with a pressure washer.
Recommended products for Canopies, Service Bodies & Trays include:
- LunaKrome 3D Chrome Badges for the primary branding of your products.
- Lenscal (Domed) Badges for branding your products, including primary branding.
- Premium Decorative Nameplates for branding your products, including primary branding.
- Metal Nameplates for VIN, serial, rating, and warning plates.
- Self-adhesive Labels for instructional, warning, and safety labels as well as decorative labels and decals.