Defence contractors value suppliers like LNI, who:
- Have a long history of supplying to the defence industry.
- Are experienced in working with long lead-times, well ahead of project launch.
- Are accredited with IATF/TS 16949, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Have in-house design capabilities, including CAD.
- Are specialists in small production runs as well as large.
- Have the engineering and technical support for complex projects.
- Can customise their offering to suit the end user.
- Offer Through Life Support for all products supplied.
- Are members of all the appropriate defence bodies and groups.
Metal nameplates, badges and labels can be customised to perform in the harshest of environments. Options include anodising, top laminating, etching and filling, resin coating, screen-printing and using UV-resistant materials.
Recommended products include:
- LunaKrome 3D Chrome Badges for branding your products.
- Lenscal (Domed) Badges for branding your products.
- Metal Nameplates for serial and rating plates, warning plates, service or inspection tags, safety plates.
- Self-adhesive Labels for warning labels, instructional labels, service or inspection labels, specification labels, safety labels.
If you are after a metal nameplate or label that will give you peace of mind for your next defence supply contract, then please contact us.